Sunday, August 14, 2011

Lunch Smoothie

So far the morning smoothie has helped tremendously. I will be making a trip to the grocery store again today. This time I plan to buy more supplies for my morning smoothie but also to get some for a lunch smoothie. I will be trying the GREEN juice mixture with wheat germ and yogurt.
Wheat germ replaces many of the nutrients found in meats. So this would be appropriate to add to a smoothie which is replacing one of my meals.


"wheat germ can provide you with those vitamins and minerals you may be missing, as well as give you fiber to satisfy your appetite."



I will report if this is a beneficial meal replacement smoothie or if I need to use it as a snack instead.

Because I am breastfeeding it is important that the only weight loss program I take on is one which provides plenty of nutrients so that I may still provide Squirmy with plenty of nutrition. I also need to have enough to keep myself thriving in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment