Sunday, August 7, 2011

Mornings

I am currently about 3 months postpartum with my third son. I have energy level issues and am also breast feeding. I have found a solution to my morning energy levels! I have a smoothie EVERY morning! The smoothie is as follows:



1 cup organic yogurt
1 cup  Bolthouse juice (any berry mixture preferably the darker berries)
2.5 Tbsp cocoa powder
2 Tbsp ground flaxseed


I simply put all ingredients in our blender and mix it up until completely incorporated. It takes about 5 minutes tops from start to finish.



I have been energetic (not bouncing off the walls) and in better moods in the morning since I have been drinking these. My appetite is satisfied for about four hours. Which is when I either have a snack when at work or eat lunch with my boys at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment